Mulled Cider Sweet Potatoes



Before I fill you in on this recipe, I must share these were supposed to be mashed.  I wasn't in the mood for sweet mashed potatoes and I knew the flavor would be the same, so I left the potatoes in chunks.

These mulled cider sweet potatoes were selected by Peggy and they are too easy to make and delicious.  I guess the hardest part was peeling the potatoes.  Added to the potatoes were butter (it was optional and I opted out.) maple syrup and spices.

You can probably imagine the taste.  Of course, I think you almost can't go wrong with any sweet potato recipe.

Do check out EwE page and see what the other cooks have made.  We do  not print the recipes from our group and we think that you would like having this book, Weeknight Wonders in your own  home.


Linked to: Waste Not Want Not Wednesday          Full Plate Thursday 

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed it. I like your chunks. This wasn't really for me but the concept sounded good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about not mashing mine. I do think the mashing blended the flavors maybe a little better. We liked these but I want sweet potatoes with just butter and brown sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flavor in this dish must be wonderful, love it! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a great day.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the chunks look great, I can see that those would be good with it as well. We really loved these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, love chunks so I just semi-mashed mine. The flavor was good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost