Magazine Plan Mondays for Menu Plan Mondays





I have torn out a number of tempty  recipes from a variety of magazines.  I have become careful when doing this. I used to be indiscriminate about which recipes, I tore from their roots.  If they looked good, why not?

Now, I check the ingredients, the tools needed and the time the prep and cooking take.  There is nothing more frustrating, nowadays, then thinking I am making some fabulous dish to find, I am missing something, I should have noted.  If I don't have the ingredients or if they are not easy to get, I pass the recipe by.  Granted, I am missing out on some goodies but the chances of my ever making them are slight.

This week, I hope I have chosen wisely.

Sunday:  Potato Crusted Salmon from Joy of Kosher with Parmesan Herb Cauliflower from the Food Network Magazine

Monday - Turnip, Apple and Potato Soup - Whisk magazine

Tuesday - Donna Hay night - Balsamic and Tomato Roast Chicken

Wednesday - Goat Cheese Mashed Potatoes from Food Network magazine

Thursday - Pasta with Sundried Tomato Cream Sauce from Joy of Kosher with Zucchini Gratin from Eating Well

Friday - Chunky Chicken Cacciatore from Taste of Home (has veggies and pasta so it is a meal in one)

Shabbos - Chulent and Salads


This is posted at Menu Plan Mondays



Comments

  1. I usually save my magazines and recipes but never remember to get back to making them. Last month I discarded about 40 magazines that I had been saving - I finally said, "enough"- and tossed them.
    I'm impressed with how many recipes you are making from your magazines! Looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day Chaya ! Hope you're going to have a fabulous week ahead dear.
    Blessings, Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost