Spinach Week - Menu Plan Monday

I keep pulling out more and more spinach recipes and actually making them, one after another and most happily eating them.  I decided to check and see just how many recipes, I had recently made and this is what I discovered.

Cheesy Pasta and Spinach

Pasta with Mushrooms and Spinach

Spinach Impossible Pie

Spinach and Ricotta Bake

Coming Up:

Spinach and Cheese Strata with Tomato and Feta Salad 

Quick Sausage, White Bean and Spinach Stew with Greek Potatoes

Hot Spinach Salad

Spinach Mac and Cheese

Spinach and Tomato Pizza

My one word to all of this is:  Yes!

I am not pretending that this is a well balanced diet although, I have never heard of too much spinach and it is the green veggie in our meals.  I don't care.  Others overdose on chocolate and cheesecake (count me in on chocolate).  I am overdosing on spinach.  Join me and try some of these recipes.  They were yummy.



Sunday - Spinach and Cheese Strata

Monday - Spinach, Potatoes, Cheese and Baked Eggs

Tuesday - Sausage, White Bean and Spinach Stew

Wednesday - Spinach Mac and Cheese

Thursday - Indian Spiced Meat Loaf

Friday - Spinach and Rice Salad, Chicken, Potato Kugel, Apple Crisp

Saturday - Spinach and Tomato Pizza




Please check out the other menus at Menu Plan Monday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost