Menu Plan Monday

I found a magazine from 2011 called  Bits and Bites.   I hardly remember seeing it before and certainly did not remember what was in it.  It turns out, it has a few really good recipes and I decided to make some form of these.

Sunday - Lasagna with Homemade Tomato Sauce

Monday - Salmon Veggie Croquettes
 from Yahoo images
Tuesday - Eggplant Vegetable Ensemble

Wednesday - Italian Pasta

Thursday - Veggie Beef Burger - from local newspaper

Friday - Sesame Chicken


Saturday (Sabbath) Chulent

I found this magazine while changing the magazines to school folders and moving the magazines to one of the bedrooms.  August is a month of changes, planning, sorting, typing, searching the Internet, reading, shopping, making displays........you get the idea.  It also means that my priority is my school materials rather than the summer mags.

What do you like better cookbooks or cooking magazines?

MPM-Summer  Stop over at I'm an Organizing Junkie to see lots of menu plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost