Recipe Box #15 Squash Rounds

It is Sunday and the Jewish Holy Days start tonight.  I am setting this up for you, so that hopefully the Recipe Box will come out, on time.  This is the Jewish New Year and I wish all my Jewish friends, a good year filled with sweetness.
Quick, Easy, Delicious



Squash Rounds - Quick, Easy and Delicious

1 squash peeled and cut up to the seed into 1/2 inch pieces (butternut squash)
1 apple, sliced
1/8 cup sugar (honey can be used)
1 teaspoon cinnamon
spray oil

Method:

Place squash rounds on a plate, spray with oil and place in microwave for 3 minutes.  Cook on high.

Combine cinnamon and sugar.

Remove and place an apple slice on each round.  Top with apple and cinnamon mixture.

Place in microwave again and cook another 3 minutes or until squash is ready to eat.

Eat and enjoy.

Back to my favorite people:


Apple Honey Challah _ Winnie


Carrot Salad with Cranberries from akawest


Snickerdoodle Blondies - Couponing and Cooking

Your turn.  Linked to Cast Party Wednesday    All My Bloggy Friends    Pennywise Platter Thursdays



Comments

  1. That looks yummy and very simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my carrot salad recipe! I join you in wishing all the Jewish bloggers a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What tasty squash rounds! Happy New Year, Chaya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those squash rounds! What a great way to use the last of the summer squash! Happy New Year! Thanks for hosting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. L'Shana Tova! I hope you had a happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shana Tova U (and) Metuka Chaya
    Hope you're having a wonderful holiday!:)
    Ours was great and we ate tons of food LOL

    These squash rounds look great, I think I might try the recipe, although not today (as it's a fast day)

    Thank you so much for featuring my Apple Honey Challah :):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy holiday to you! that is a very simple yet delicious way to cook squash, and apples:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting - have a great day, Chaya!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting, Chaya! Happy New Year! I am so sorry to hear about your blogging friend ... My thoughts and prayers are with his family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wanted to thank you for linking up last week and let you know the party is live now! I can't wait to see what you share this week at All my Bloggy Friends!

      Delete
  11. What a lovely recipe, Chaya! Hope you had a wonderful holiday...Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Squash and apple, yum! Sounds good to me. Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Chaya! Fantastic line-up as usual. I am looking forward making the Carrot Salad and Snickerdoodle Blondies....:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Chaya, Happy New Year! These squash rounds sound easy and delicious. I would love to try them. Have beautiful holiday. Blessings my dear, your friend, Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year to you and family, Chaya!
    I have just linked a ginger bar post. Thank you for hosting, hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost