Lemon Salmon with Mango


It has become a good habit of ours to pick up mangoes from Costco, almost every time, we visit.  I know little about the fruit but there must be different varieties since our last batch, looked and tasted different.  It did have good flavor in common with the other varieties.  

I can't understand how my younger daughter does not like mangoes but then, she doesn't like salmon, either.  She is smart enough to like chocolate.

Mangoes means, plenty of dishes with mangoes. Fortunately, we both love mangoes.  I simply incorporate them in most of the dishes, I make after we get our bundle.  They add such a nice flavor to any dish.


Quick, Easy, Delicious 
Lemon Salmon Mango Platter

Ingredients:


1 pound salmon fillets
1 lemon (squeeze out juice)
1 teaspoon Mediterranean seasoning
1 mango

Method:


Spray baking pan with cooking oil (olive) and heat pan.


Season both sides of the salmon.  

Squeeze lemon on salmon and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until done to your satisfaction. (I like mine cooked longer because I get a bit stressed, not knowing if fish and poultry are not cooked through for health reasons.)


Cut up mangoes in small chunks and add them to the fish. Squeeze additional fresh lemon juice on salmon.


Eat and enjoy.

Comments

  1. look so delicious...

    Regards
    Amy-Food Corner
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'll have to make this salmon tomorrow as I already have chicken defrosting for tonight's dinner. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is true that this product really helps to have a normal well-being. Therefore, to help you, I would like to mention these guys, who will greatly help you solve all the problems with fatigue, since they will be able to find all the necessary products for this. Therefore, just open the link and use this product for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost