Bake with Bizzy - Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie

I mentioned copycat recipes, yesterday.  Here is an old recipe, I made on Comfy Cook that we liked a lot.  Of course, Bizzy is going to select a cookie and why not that famous Neiman Marcus recipe.

There is much conflicting discussion about this cookie but all I know is that it tastes good.  I am a big fan of brown sugar in chocolate chip cookies.  I think that the brown sugar puts the cookie over the top, that and all the chocolate inside.  Take a look. . 



Here is the recipe, I used, although there are a variety out there.  This is on CD Kitchen





What did you bake last week?
This is linked to Mrs. Fox's Sweets   Tea Party Tuesdays   Trick or Treat Tuesday
Cast Party Wednesday  What’s Cooking Wednesdays     Full Plate Thursdays
Meyer Lemon Rosemary Cinnamon Buns - Joanne - Eating Well with Others

IMG_9263


Angie gave us Wholegrain Spelt Apple and Marzipan Cake from Angie's Recipes


Catfish Divan from Michelle from Ms. enPlace


Sausage Stars from Cooking with K




























What are we going to see, next week?  That is up to you.  Thanks.

Comments

  1. Those cookies do look fabulous and yes if you are going to make one, may as well make a good one! I always use margarine instead of butter too :) I would love if you would stop by and share them at Mrs Foxs Sweet Party :) Thanks for hosting and have a Sweet Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my catfish!
    I agree--love choc chip cookies with brown sugar. The brown sugar adds something special.
    Didn't bake this week, but will link up when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the Neiman Marcus cookies a long time ago. They are SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite to your party! Those cookies look so good. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cookies look wonderful, I'm afraid I could eat a dozen! I have shared a Chocolate Cherry Torte. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cookies look scrumptious. It's been too long since I've had a chocolate chip cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made these cookies also and know they're really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cookies are delicious! I want some right now! Thanks for reminding me how good they are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Chaya, these were one of the first cookies I ever made many years ago. :-) How I loved them then! You brought back lovely memories today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to make these! They look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wanted to bake these. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for inviting me over. I'm sharing biscuits rolls I made yesterday. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just realized that the post I shared for Curried Fig Biscuit rolls won't work because it's not scheduled to be posted just yet...oopps. So if you could remove number 11 that would be great. Instead I'm sharing these almond power bars that are better than dessert if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cookies! Thank you for featuring my recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brown sugar is a must in chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for featuring my recipe, love! I need to try these cookies...haven't made CCC's in ages! I'll be back to link up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for hosting..I haven't been here in a while but I've actually baked this week so I thought I'd share the recipe! I've linked to my Apple & Cardamom Muffin recipe! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I tried linking and couldn't get it to work...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This was fun! Thank you for the invitation. I've enjoyed coveting everyone else's treats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I thought your party was on Fridays! Sorry I changed you to be Wednesday. See you next week! ---Sheryl---

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like you had a tasty week :) And gotta love chocolate chip cookies! Brown sugar is definitely crucial!

    ReplyDelete
  22. There is nothing like a Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie, it is the greatest recipe. Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost