Bizzy the Explorer - Week 3

I love this feature.  Every week, I honestly do explore until I find a blog that talks to me.  Sometimes it is the photography, sometimes it is the recipes and others, it just speaks louder than other blogs and I am able to hear it through its heart.

I enjoyed looking through First Look, Then Cook.  Dawn has spectacular baked goods on her blog and I am, on my way, to make one of them now.  Before, I share the results with you, let me show you a few photos from her blog.  I bet, you will be there, very quickly.  
Meatloaf Cupcakes
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie

Apple Phyllo Strudel
Go ahead and visit.  You will have fun.  Enjoy the photos.

Marshmallow Brownies

Ingredients:

Brownies:
 1 cup butter, melted
 2 C sugar
 1/4 C cocoa
 4 eggs
 2 tsp. vanilla
 1 tsp. salt
 1 1/2 C flour
  1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff to add to 1/2 the batter
1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff for the top of brownies
1 cup chocolate chips to spread on top of the brownies

 Method:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Mix together melted butter, sugar, coca, eggs, vanilla and salt. Add flour and mix just until combined.  Put half of the batter in the baking dish.  Drop globs of marshmallow fluff on top of brownie.  Top with remaining batter.

Bake in a greased 9 x 9 square pan at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.

Immediately top with chocolate chips  bake an additional 2 minutes. Drop marshmallow fluff in about six different places on top of chocolate chips and take a toothpick or decorating tool and make lines, blending marshmallow, partially into the chocolate.

Cool completely. 
Makes about 20 brownies.

I gave these to my class and I actually got a few bites, for myself.  This is very sweet with the marshmallow but it is super-delicious.  If you don't like marshmallow or really sweet stuff, omit the marshmallow.

I didn't get pictures. Took the brownies to work with me and cut it up there and fed those guys, I care so much about. This is the brownie in the baking pan, prepared for its trip.

Comments

  1. Those meatloaf cupcakes are crazy and inspiring. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Bizzy for the nice write-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those meatloafs cupcakes are really amazing!! gloria

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost