Chocolate Mint Thumbprint Cookies - Club Baked

I made these cookies, a week before, we were to post them and I completely forgot to post my comments on this cookie from the Baked Baking Book, "Baked Explorations."


This is a sweet crackly chocolate cookie and unlike my usual thumbprint cookies, it is not filled with jelly although I did choose my own filling, anyway.  I used caramel for the filling and I omitted the mint.  I am never sure about mint although, I always like the finished product.  I am sure this is delicious with mint and it was delicious with the caramel.

You can find the recipe for these cookies at Jamie of Random Acts of Food. Check out the other Club: Baked member's thumbprint cookies here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost